Excerpta Medica is a fast-growing medical communications agency; we are part of the Adelphi Group and seamlessly connected to the full Adelphi offerings of real-world evidence, market access, and research. We are also part of the Omnicom Health Group, the largest healthcare marketing and communications network in the world.
At Excerpta Medica we develop scientific content to spark debate, educate, and stimulate dialogue for our global pharmaceutical and biotech customers. Our international team offers advice and support in medical strategy and publication planning and is specialized in creating innovative medical education and communications programmes.
We combine scientific insight with best practices in communication, including digital channels, to develop programmes for healthcare professionals that are both engaging and impactful. We have a strong commitment to our clients, and we work in close-knit teams of exceptional colleagues, all unique and curious individuals striving to deliver excellence.
Do you want to develop your career in an international medical communications agency, taking a key role in the company’s growth?
About the role:
Our Talent Manager is responsible for managing the global recruitment process from beginning to end (sourcing, interviewing, signing contracts). You will liaise with internal and external stakeholders; you’ll facilitate CV reviews and participate in face to face or online interviews. You know how to able to use LinkedIn and other social platforms for recruitment and you’re able to support with employer branding and marketing activities of our business on our social channels.
- Develop and deliver on strategies for filling vacancies within shorter time frames
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with external recruiters and managers
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
- Arranging meetings/interviews that accommodate for the complex agendas of multiple participants
- Designing and improving the overall recruiting strategy constantly
- Building a strong pipeline of talent by sourcing, screening, maintaining strong relationships, and extending offers to candidates.
- Identifying and building relationships with a passive talent for future roles.
- Develop methods and innovative strategies to find the best candidates across multiple channels (internal and external).
- Taking care of the recruitment process from A to Z
- Act as a point of contact for recruitment and temp agencies
- Making data-driven Recruitment decisions
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
What we offer:
- Membership of a team that is committed to high-quality work, values teamwork, and focuses on continuing to develop and improve skills
- Many opportunities for learning and career development, as we expect you to grow fast professionally
- Flexibility in working hours and location, including work-from-home options, to enable you to successfully balance work and personal life
- A shared passion for results: we work hard and celebrate our successes in style
- Office locations close to the centre of the vibrant cities of Amsterdam and London, and a hub of colleagues on the east coast of the USA
- An opportunity to broaden your horizons by working in a dynamic, international, and multicultural organization with highly educated and dedicated colleagues
- Competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience, including a yearly bonus as well as other bonus opportunities
- EM Academy for ongoing professional training and development
Requirements, skills, and qualifications for this role:
- 4-8+ years of inhouse recruiting experience in a fast-paced international environment.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- The ability to multitask and work with tight deadlines
- Strong decision-making skills
- Very organized, flexible, and proactive
- Team player
- Stress resistance and flexibility with goal orientation
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook)
- Exceptional attention to detail
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivational letter (including your preferred work location, notice period/availability, and desired salary/benefits) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suitable candidates for the Amsterdam and London offices need to hold a permanent EU or UK work permit as appropriate. Please be aware that a skills assessment and/or background check may be part of the recruitment process.
Excerpta Medica is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.
We will not respond to any canvassing queries received in response to this vacancy.