Based in Amsterdam or London
Are you interested in communicating medical research through writing?
Overall purpose of the role:
Our Senior Medical Writers are responsible for writing high-quality, medically accurate documents in print or electronic format, for a wide range of publication planning programmes, addressing different target audiences. The Medical Writers provide the highest standard of scientific messaging, language, and style, ensuring all documents are well organized, consistent, and in compliance with applicable style guides, company SOPs, and regulations. With a good understanding of a broad range of publication planning projects, the Medical Writers can rapidly assimilate new therapeutic area/product knowledge.
Essential requirements are:
- A superb command of the English languageLife science academic education, and a PhD
- At least 2 years’ professional medical writing experience in a medical communications agency, scientific or medical publishing company, or equivalent
- Experience in electronic publishing and multimedia
- Excellent broad-ranging writing skills
- The ability to run multiple parallel projects and review all editorial items for style, accuracy, data interpretation, and adherence to clients’ brief and strategy
Suitable candidates for the Amsterdam and London offices need to hold a valid EU Working Permit. Be informed an assessment and/or background check may be part of the recruitment process.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with an impressive portfolio of pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare technology clients
- We have a diverse international culture made up of people from more than twenty-five nationalities
- We value our talent, and offer many opportunities for growth and career development
- Excerpta Medica is part of the Omnicom Health Group, the largest healthcare marketing and communications group in the world
- We value teamwork, a passion for results, and a focus on continuing to develop and improve our skills
Close to the center of the vibrant cities of Amsterdam, London and New York, Excerpta Medica offers the opportunity to broaden your horizons by working in an international and multicultural dynamic organization with well-educated and dedicated colleagues
Remuneration packages are highly competitive and commensurate with experience.
Please get in touch when you are interested with Monique Rial Lisboa (HR manager). Please send a motivation letter (including desired working location, notice period, availability and expected salary) and curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
We will not respond to any canvassing queries received in response to this vacancy