Excerpta Medica is a fast-growing medical communications agency. We are passionate about fueling great conversations in health. We do this by developing scientific content to spark debate and stimulate dialogue with our global pharmaceutical and biotech customers. Our international team offers advice and support in medical strategy and publication planning and is specialized in creating innovative medical education and communications programs. We combine scientific insights with best practices in communications to develop programs for healthcare professionals that are both engaging and impactful. Would you like to contribute to our passion?
Overall purpose of the role:
Candidates should have strong healthcare communications agency experience (or equivalent) and be able to lead the creation and implementation of high quality, innovative, strategic medical communication programs for major pharmaceutical or biotechnology product teams. The successful candidate will lead an account team, with responsibilities including client consultancy, managing and coaching team members, and business development. This is an ideal opportunity for Client Service or Account Directors looking for more diversity in their experience, or for someone looking to take a step up and grow in a dynamic environment.
Essential requirements are:
- Strong leadership and people development skills
- Creative flair
- Proven consultancy skills and ability to develop strong, novel strategic plans
- Proven experience in leading strategic medical communications/education accounts, including omnichannel approaches to creating impactful programmes
- A strong interest in communication and/or adult education best practices
- Experience in marketing / medical affairs a strong plus
- Experience in leading matrix teams
- Strong, confident communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Suitable candidates need to hold a valid Working Permit. Be informed an assessment and/or background check may be part of the recruitment process.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with an impressive portfolio of pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare technology clients
- We have a diverse international culture made up of people from more than fifteen nationalities
- We value our talent and offer many opportunities for growth and career development.
- Excerpta Medica is part of the Omnicom Health Group, the largest healthcare marketing and communications group in the world
- We value teamwork, a passion for results, and a focus on continuing to develop and improve our skills.
- Close to the center of the vibrant cities of Amsterdam, London, and Manchester, Excerpta Medica offers the opportunity to broaden your horizons by working in an international and multicultural dynamic organization with well-educated and dedicated colleagues.
- Remuneration packages are highly competitive and commensurate with experience.
Please get in touch when you are interested with Amaya Burgaña. Please send a motivation letter (including desired working location, notice period, availability and expected salary) and curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
We will not respond to any canvassing queries received in response to this vacancy.