Excerpta Medica is a fast-growing medical communications agency; we are part of the Adelphi Group and seamlessly connected to the full Adelphi offerings of real-world evidence, market access, and research. We are also part of the Omnicom Health Group, the largest healthcare marketing and communications network in the world.
At Excerpta Medica we develop scientific content to spark debate, educate, and stimulate dialogue for our global pharmaceutical and biotech customers. Our international team offers advice and support in medical strategy and publication planning and is specialized in creating innovative medical education and communications programmes.
We combine scientific insight with best practices in communication, including digital channels, to develop programmes for healthcare professionals that are both engaging and impactful. We have a strong commitment to our clients, and we work in close-knit teams of exceptional colleagues, all unique and curious individuals striving to deliver excellence.
Are you energized by providing administrative support to a team and interested in taking a career step into medical communications and publications?
Program Coordinator (Publications Planning)
About the role:
Our Program Coordinators work as a key part of an international dynamic team supporting clients in the development of publication plan deliverables. They are responsible for project administration and report creation for one or more of our pharmaceutical and biotechnology company clients.
- Providing flexible and effective administrative support to the team
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and the international team members
- Interacting professionally with healthcare providers to get required documentation of their participation in publication projects in place according to Standard Operating Procedures and client standards
- Collecting information and forms from multiple stakeholders
- Arranging meetings that accommodate for the complex agendas of multiple participants
- Booking travel and accommodation for the team members
- Setting up records of publication projects in a publication database
- Ensuring project information in publication records is accurate and up to date
- Generating reports from the publication database for internal and client use
- Keeping customized reports (slide decks, excel sheets, word documents) up-to-date based on information from the publication database
- Communicating with clients about reports and responding to queries
- Reacting to ad-hoc client requests for reports from the publication database in a timely fashion
What we offer:
- Membership of a team that is committed to high-quality work, values teamwork, and focuses on continuing to develop and improve skills
- Many opportunities for learning and career development, as we expect you to grow fast professionally
- Flexibility in working hours and location, including work-from-home options, to enable you to successfully balance work and personal life
- A shared passion for results: we work hard and celebrate our successes in style
- Office locations close to the centre of the vibrant cities of Amsterdam and London, and a hub of colleagues on the east coast of the USA
- An opportunity to broaden your horizons by working in a dynamic, international, and multicultural organization with highly educated and dedicated colleagues
- Competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience, including a yearly bonus as well as other bonus opportunities
- EM Academy for ongoing professional training and development
Requirements, skills, and qualifications for this role:
- Very organized, flexible, and proactive
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong, confident communication skills
- Team player
- Stress resistance and flexibility with goal orientation
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience in administration and databases
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivational letter (including your preferred work location, notice period/availability, and desired salary/benefits) to email@example.com.
Suitable candidates for the Amsterdam and London offices need to hold a permanent EU or UK work permit as appropriate. Please be aware that a skills assessment and/or background check may be part of the recruitment process.
Excerpta Medica is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.
We will not respond to any canvassing queries received in response to this vacancy.