Excerpta Medica is a fast-growing medical communications agency; we are part of the Adelphi Group and seamlessly connected to the full Adelphi offerings of real-world evidence, market access, and research. We are also part of the Omnicom Health Group, the largest healthcare marketing and communications network in the world.
At Excerpta Medica we develop scientific content to spark debate, educate, and stimulate dialogue for our global pharmaceutical and biotech customers. Our international team offers advice and support in medical strategy and publication planning and is specialized in creating innovative medical education and communications programmes.
We combine scientific insight with best practices in communication, including digital channels, to develop programmes for healthcare professionals that are both engaging and impactful. We have a strong commitment to our clients, and we work in close-knit teams of exceptional colleagues, all unique and curious individuals striving to deliver excellence.
Do you want to develop your career in an international medical communications agency, taking a key role in a team delivering event-based and digital communication projects?
About the role:
Our Program Coordinators play a central role in the client account teams. They are responsible for planning and coordinating a wide variety of project-specific activities, such as meeting logistics, financial administration, supplier management, and providing general support to project teams. They also maintain professional contacts with medical experts, suppliers, hotels and airlines, and pharmaceutical company clients when making logistical arrangements for face-to-face (F2F) or digital events or when handling contracting and project finances. Program Coordinators also liaise closely with the supporting teams on tasks such as project tracking, printing, and shipping.
- Overseeing logistics arrangements for medical experts and team members for F2F and digital events, including registration at congresses, travel and accommodation, and transfers
- Managing consultant contracting as required in client projects
- Tracking all meeting-material production and shipment, in close liaison with Program Managers, medical team members, and editorial and design-studio colleagues
- Managing printing and shipment of materials in liaison with design-studio colleagues
- Working closely with our suppliers to ensure services are delivered as required
- Managing financial administration for the client account team, in close liaison with our finance team; this includes tracking status of finances, and managing invoicing/payment requests for suppliers and clients
What we offer:
- Membership of a team that is committed to high-quality work, values teamwork, and focuses on continuing to develop and improve skills
- Many opportunities for learning and career development, as we expect you to grow fast professionally
- Flexibility in working hours and location, including work-from-home options, to enable you to successfully balance work and personal life
- A shared passion for results: we work hard and celebrate our successes in style
- Office locations close to the centre of the vibrant cities of Amsterdam and London, and a hub of colleagues on the east coast of the USA
- An opportunity to broaden your horizons by working in a dynamic, international, and multicultural organization with highly educated and dedicated colleagues
- Competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience, including a yearly bonus as well as other bonus opportunities
- EM Academy for ongoing professional training and development
Requirements, skills, and qualifications for this role:
- Very organized, flexible, and proactive
- Experience and skills in finance management, administration, arranging logistics, and using project-tracking tools are an advantage
- Experience working in a logistics agency, congress service organization, hospitality setting, or a publisher or communications agency is an advantage
- High affinity for working in a team delivering event-based and digital communication or educational activities
- Ability to multitask and to work effectively to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in the English language, both oral and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook)
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivational letter (including your preferred work location, notice period/availability, and desired salary/benefits) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suitable candidates for the Amsterdam and London offices need to hold a permanent EU or UK work permit as appropriate. Please be aware that a skills assessment and/or background check may be part of the recruitment process.
Excerpta Medica is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.
We will not respond to any canvassing queries received in response to this vacancy