Based in Amsterdam
Are you interested to take a step into medical communications and education? The Program Coordinator has an important role in a matrix team of staff who are focused on designing and delivering medical education and communication projects (live meetings, publications and digital) for our pharmaceutical company clients. The Program Coordinator is responsible for planning and coordinating various project-specific activities, such as meeting logistics, financial administration, and providing general support to the project team.
Overall purpose of the role:
As part of the core team, the Program Coordinator maintains professional contacts with medical experts, vendors and pharmaceutical company clients regarding the logistical arrangements for meetings, handles project finances such as invoicing and paying suppliers and focuses on compliance-related tasks, such as project tracking, database entry and quality control, as well as researching congress and journal information and running literature searches
Essential requirements are:
- Very organized
- Service oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Effectively work to tight deadlines
- Very good command of the English language (oral and written)
- Good communication skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office
- Experience in administration/project tracking tools/database entry/quality control
- Past work with publishers, communications agencies, or in a healthcare/academic setting is an advantage
Suitable candidates will need to hold a permanent EU Working Permit. Be informed an assessment and/or background check may be part of the recruitment process.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with an impressive portfolio of pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare technology clients
- We have a diverse international culture made up of people from more than fifteen nationalities
- We value our talent and offer many opportunities for growth and career development.
- Excerpta Medica is part of the Omnicom Health Group, the largest healthcare marketing and communications group in the world
- We value teamwork, a passion for results, and a focus on continuing to develop and improve our skills.
Close to the center of the vibrant cities of Amsterdam, London and New York, Excerpta Medica offers the opportunity to broaden your horizons by working in an international and multicultural dynamic organization with well-educated and dedicated colleagues.
Remuneration packages are highly competitive and commensurate with experience.
Please get in touch when you are interested with Monique Rial Lisboa (HR manager). Please send a motivation letter (including desired working location, notice period, availability and expected salary) and curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
We will not respond to any canvassing queries received in response to this vacancy.