Adelphi in Healthcare Communications brings together the power of all communication agencies in the Adelphi Group: Excerpta Medica, Adelphi Communications, 2 the Nth, and Ology Medical Education.
Our agencies share a common vision and purpose to develop innovative communication solutions that make a real difference for patients, healthcare professionals, payers and brands. Being connected to the full Adelphi offerings in Real World Evidence, Values, Access and Research, we offer deep insights in science, across therapy areas, target audiences and markets. We combine this with our scientific and communication expertise to deliver impactful results, every time.
As our environment becomes more complex, with more healthcare stakeholders, transformations in patient care, rapid update of digital channels and platforms, and increasingly complex medical landscapes, our clients are increasingly looking to us measurable communication impact medical communications has an impact. Our answer is Precision Engagement, where we bring together creative, digital, data and behavioral science strategies to support our account teams to precisely and effectively delivery medical communications to healthcare professionals.
Do you have a passion for healthcare and want to join an international, growing organization? We are looking for you to develop our creative vision and services, and contribute to the creation of award-winning programmes:
Overall purpose of the role:
The Creative Director will work with client account teams, leading the development of novel creative concepts that will become central to increasing the impact of client projects or programmes of work. You will:
- Drive creativity forward in our agencies, inspiring teams to identify opportunities to propose new creative approaches to improve medical communications work for their clients
- Play a central role in developing and delivering on new conceptual ideas for existing and potential new clients, offering support and guidance to the teams with whom you collaborate
- Apply creative thinking to improve current offerings, ranging from simply styles of scientific posters and artwork in event assets, to more complex creative themes for communication programmes
- Be strong in sensing how best to apply different media, including motion, to bring creative concepts to life for clients
- Base your ideas on insights into client, healthcare professional and patient needs and behaviors
- Relish working with team members from different backgrounds and expertise
- Develop your own team of internal and external creative talent to role our creative ideas across a broad range of media.
- Thrive in addressing pitch and proposal challenges, presenting to team members and clients, and lead development of materials that will ensure pitches are on point
- Have strong financial awareness, understanding what is needed to help clients understand the value of creative, but also sensitive to the need to deliver within their budget limits
Essential requirements are:
- Experience and demonstrated success in creating and pitching creative concepts in healthcare
- Experience translating creative concepts to successful delivery across multiple media formats
- Ability to network and form strong relationships with colleagues across multiple functions, and external parties
- Strong collaborative and trouble-shooting skills
- A people person
- Experience managing and mentoring junior staff to inspire more creative work
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Suitable candidates will need to hold a permanent EU Working Permit. An assessment and/or background check may be part of the recruitment process.
What we offer:
- With offices in all major healthcare markets and over 250 professionals across the globe, Adelphi in Healthcare Communications offers its clients global reach with local expertise
- The opportunity to work with an impressive portfolio of pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare technology clients
- We have a diverse international culture made up of people from more than twenty nationalities
- We value our talent and offer many opportunities for growth and career development.
- We are part of the Omnicom Health Group, the largest healthcare marketing and communications group in the world
- We value teamwork, a passion for results, and a focus on continuing to develop and improve our skills.
With offices in the vibrant cities of Amsterdam, London Manchester and New York, Excerpta Medica offers the opportunity to broaden your horizons by working in an international and multicultural dynamic organization with well-educated and dedicated colleagues.
Remuneration packages are highly competitive and commensurate with experience.
If this sounds like the role for you, please contact Monique Rial Lisboa (HR manager; email firstname.lastname@example.org) with a motivation letter (including desired working location, notice period, availability and expected salary) and curriculum vitae.
We will not respond to any canvassing queries received in response to this vacancy.