Excerpta Medica is a fast-growing medical communications agency; we are part of the Adelphi Group and seamlessly connected to the full Adelphi offerings of real-world evidence, market access, and research. We are also part of the Omnicom Health Group, the largest healthcare marketing and communications network in the world.
At Excerpta Medica we develop scientific content to spark debate, educate, and stimulate dialogue for our global pharmaceutical and biotech customers. Our international team offers advice and support in medical strategy and publication planning and is specialized in creating innovative medical education and communications programmes.
We combine scientific insight with best practices in communication, including digital channels, to develop programmes for healthcare professionals that are both engaging and impactful. We have a strong commitment to our clients, and we work in close-knit teams of exceptional colleagues, all unique and curious individuals striving to deliver excellence.
Are you interested in taking a career step into medical communications and publications and are you energized by organization and planning?
About the role:
Our Program Managers work as a key part of an international dynamic team supporting clients in the development of publication plan deliverables. They are responsible for managing aspects of the development, reporting, and delivering of complex projects, including digital deliverables for one or more of our pharmaceutical and biotechnology company clients.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and the international team members
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget according to Standard Operating Procedures and client standards
- Ensuring projects are managed or delegated despite conflicting schedules and increased workloads
- Managing tracking of publications, abstracts, and posters; facilitating team calls to review progress of manuscripts and congress planning progress
- Running projects independently for clients
- Ensuring project information in publication records is accurate and up to date
- Supporting client publications team meetings; this includes meeting minutes and meeting preparation and reports on results
- Communicating project status and changes effectively across internal and external stakeholders and providing recommendations for actions
What we offer:
- Membership of a team that is committed to high-quality work, values teamwork, and focuses on continuing to develop and improve skills
- Many opportunities for learning and career development, as we expect you to grow fast professionally
- Flexibility in working hours and location, including work-from-home options, to enable you to successfully balance work and personal life
- A shared passion for results: we work hard and celebrate our successes in style
- Office locations close to the centre of the vibrant cities of Amsterdam and London, and a hub of colleagues on the east coast of the USA
- An opportunity to broaden your horizons by working in a dynamic, international, and multicultural organization with highly educated and dedicated colleagues
- Competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience, including a yearly bonus as well as other bonus opportunities
- EM Academy for ongoing professional training and development
Requirements, skills, and qualifications for this role:
- Higher education degree
- MSc in biomedical sciences or
- Master’s degree in business, communication, or a language, with work experience
- Experience managing client deliverables
- Team player
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong, confident communication skills
- Ability to run multiple parallel projects
- Stress resistance and flexibility with goal orientation
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook)
- Exceptional attention to detail
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivational letter (including your preferred work location, notice period/availability, and desired salary/benefits) to email@example.com.
Suitable candidates for the Amsterdam and London offices need to hold a permanent EU or UK work permit as appropriate. Please be aware that a skills assessment and/or background check may be part of the recruitment process.
Excerpta Medica is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.
We will not respond to any canvassing queries received in response to this vacancy.