Excerpta Medica is a fast-growing medical communications agency. We are passionate about fueling great conversations in health. We do this by developing scientific content to spark debate and stimulate dialogue with our global pharmaceutical and biotech customers. Our international team offers advice and support in medical strategy and publication planning, and is specialized in creating innovative medical education and communications programs. We combine scientific insights with best practices in communications to develop programs for healthcare professionals that are both engaging and impactful. Would you like to contribute to our passion?
Overall purpose of the role:
Are you interested to take a step into independent medical education? Our Program Managers are responsible for managing all aspects of the development and execution of innovative live events and digital medical education solutions for one or more of our pharmaceutical and biotechnology company clients. Key results areas will be management of internal project teams, building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, preparation and monitoring of budgets and timelines, strategic communication of medical content, client management, and external representation at client meetings and international events.
Essential requirements are:
- Project management experience
- High affinity for event-based and digital communication or education solutions, ideally in the healthcare setting
- Excellent command of the English language and outstanding writing and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizing skills
- The ability to multitask and work with tight deadlines
Suitable candidates will need to hold a permanent EU Working Permit. Be informed an assessment and/or background check may be part of the recruitment process.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with an impressive portfolio of pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare technology clients
- We have a diverse international culture made up of people from more than fifteen nationalities
- We value our talent and offer many opportunities for growth and career development.
- Excerpta Medica is part of the Omnicom Health Group, the largest healthcare marketing and communications group in the world
- We value teamwork, a passion for results, and a focus on continuing to develop and improve our skills.
Close to the center of the vibrant cities of Amsterdam, London and New York, Excerpta Medica offers the opportunity to broaden your horizons by working in an international and multicultural dynamic organization with well-educated and dedicated colleagues.
Remuneration packages are highly competitive and commensurate with experience.
Please get in touch when you are interested with Martina Vink (HR manager). Please send a motivation letter (including notice period, availability and expected salary) and curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
We will not respond to any canvassing queries received in response to this vacancy.