Based in Amsterdam?
Are you looking to further your career in medical communications and education?
Overall purpose of the role:
Our Associate Medical Writers (Medical Communications) work within teams to develop, drive and deliver high-quality, medical communication and education projects for healthcare professionals, focusing on delivering medically accurate and engaging content for educational events, digital initiatives, and enduring materials.
Essential requirements are:
- A strong scientific background: an advanced degree (i.e. PhD, MD, PharmD) in a medical, clinical, or associated scientific specialty (or relevant work experience in Pharma plus a bioscience degree at Masters level as a minimum)
- Medical writing or medical education/communications experience within an agency or pharma/biotech company, or other directly relevant experience
- Experience in medical affairs and/or marketing positions in the Pharma industry – a strong advantage!
- Marketing knowledge would be a plus!
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as within a team, to deliver high-quality medical education materials
- Strong project management and client liaison abilities
- Versatility and ability to change topics and priorities rapidly in order to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Excellent command of the English language and outstanding written and communication skills
Suitable candidates need to hold a valid Working Permit. Be informed an assessment and/or background check may be part of the recruitment process.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with an impressive portfolio of pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare technology clients
- We have a diverse international culture made up of people from more than fifteen nationalities
- We value our talent, and offer many opportunities for growth and career development.
- Excerpta Medica is part of the Omnicom Health Group, the largest healthcare marketing and communications group in the world
- We value teamwork, a passion for results, and a focus on continuing to develop and improve our skills.
- Close to the center of the vibrant cities of Amsterdam, London and New York, Excerpta Medica offers the opportunity to broaden your horizons by working in an international and multicultural dynamic organization with well-educated and dedicated colleagues.
Close to the center of the vibrant cities of Amsterdam, London and New York, Excerpta Medica offers the opportunity to broaden your horizons by working in an international and multicultural dynamic organization with well-educated and dedicated colleagues.
Remuneration packages are highly competitive and commensurate with experience.
Please get in touch when you are interested with Monique Rial Lisboa (HR manager). Please send a motivation letter (including desired working location, notice period, availability and expected salary) and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not respond to any canvassing queries received in response to this vacancy.