Are you interested in communicating medical research through writing?
Overall purpose of the role:
Our Associate Medical Writers are responsible for performing background literature research and the subsequent preparation of high-quality, medically accurate documents, across a range of publication plans in differing therapy areas, addressing different target audiences through peer-reviewed literature
Essential requirements are:
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply knowledge in previously unfamiliar therapy areas
- PhD in life sciences (or relevant work experience plus a bioscience degree)
- Excellent command of the English language and outstanding writing and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to run multiple parallel projects
- Experience in professional medical writing within a medical communications agency, scientific or medical publishing company, or equivalent – a strong advantage!
Suitable candidates for the Amsterdam and London offices need to hold a valid EU Working Permit. Be informed an assessment and/or background check may be part of the recruitment process.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with an impressive portfolio of pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare technology clients
- We have a diverse international culture made up of people from more than fifteen nationalities
- We value our talent, and offer many opportunities for growth and career development.
- Excerpta Medica is part of the Omnicom Health Group, the largest healthcare marketing and communications group in the world
- We value teamwork, a passion for results, and a focus on continuing to develop and improve our skills.
Close to the center of the vibrant cities of Amsterdam, London and New York, Excerpta Medica offers the opportunity to broaden your horizons by working in an international and multicultural dynamic organization with well-educated and dedicated colleagues.
Remuneration packages are highly competitive and commensurate with experience.
Please get in touch when you are interested with Monique Rial Lisboa (HR manager). Please send a motivation letter (including desired working location, notice period, availability and expected salary) and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not respond to any canvassing queries received in response to this vacancy.